Monday, February 18, 2013

One Smart Mini Cookie

I am beyond excited about my newest purchase, and I had to share! A friend of mine found the most adorable graphic t-shirt at The Children's Place, and it had Doodle Bug's name ALL OVER IT! I loved this little shirt so much that I immediately purchased it in three different sizes (24 months, 2T, and 3T). If I were not such a thrifty lady I probably would have purchased it in Every Single Size they offered. Okay, enough hype...

 Drum roll please.............................................................................................................
...
...
......
..........
..............
....................
.........................


I mean, come on, right?!?! How could I pass this up? I certainly hope she likes the shirt... she will definitely get her wears worth. :)

So excited for it to come in the mail! Will post pictures in action when the shirts arrive! My favorite part is that there is milk on the front :) LOVE, L-O-V-E, L.O.V.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment